Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Craft Exhibition


The moment I see an advertisement or get a message of craft fairs and exhibitions, I am automatically guided and end up landing there. I start buying those amazingly beautiful pieces like there is no tomorrow. Rather getting secretive about the source of my beautifully crafted sarees and dupattas, I feel like announcing to the people to look at the craftsmanship, the fine and intricate designs, the art, the beautiful color combinations, the weaves etc etc. These artisans are unaware of the master pieces they create. 

I want them to reach to more and more people. I love to see the happiness on their faces when they get rewards for the extra ordinary piece of art they create, when their work is being appreciated by the mass.


I really feel that there can not be a better gift to your loved ones but a loom saree, a hand crafted piece. Well, its proved to be a very tough decision for me to part these sarees and offer it on my gifting website. 



OHH MY GOD....How I want to hoard all of them totally to myself. Anyways it happens when you gift your favorite things to your loved ones so that they can also treasure the precious and priceless things.

No comments:

Post a Comment