Tuesday 15 April 2014

Gifts by Meeta

You must be wondering why ‘Gifts by Meeta’....who is this girl who announces her name so proudly and confidently? I have just put up a show and every time I put a show together and get the appreciation…the realization gets stronger that I am not a designer....I am a curator, a collector with a fine understanding of designs, aesthetics and creativity. I love to put the ideas together. I love to give the credit and acknowledgement to the creative mind from whom I have got the inspiration.

Different people approach me for putting up a show-casing of my company and I feel why do I put up the show? I am not the sole mind behind it. I am using this platform to bring the talent and art together. I am helping people with diversified taste and interest to find the right product, right celebration and events together by some ideas and a little help put across… 

FNP Flagship School
Gifts by Meeta
Floral design School


1 comment: