Wednesday 14 May 2014

A precious Gift

I was sitting at my friend's house, while chit-chatting my friend started showing me her collection of limited edition coins from all over the world.
I was amazed at the coin collection. I specially came across a coin which descripted, " The most romantic cities of the world." It was beautiful...
The first thought that came to my mind how I wanted my teenage son to give that Limited edition romantic coin to his would be wife. How I started waiting for that occasion.

I was day dreaming. I could not tell him right now because he would not understand the emotions at this age. I made a beautiful beautiful envelope of the coin, wrote my feelings on the envelope. It was a handmade envelope. I wish he finds the love of his life and hand it over this beautiful limited edition gift on the special day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment