Friday 5 September 2014

A family that works together and celebrates together!




By Meeta Gutgutia (Director, Ferns N Petals)


Go Goa Gone….


As we called it with fond memories the recovery from the hangover of that trip is very slow, the craziness, the nostalgia is still there.
I was so very reluctant and confused to go for this trip with my team who are half of my age, the new kids at work, most of them are freshers. Travelling with my team was like bonding time and knowing each one of them closely and noticing the other side of each one of you, I have realized this fact later. Finally everything was finalized, tickets were booked in a day and we boarded the flight. I thought I will sit with a book in the hotel and watch the team enjoy the trip from a distance.


But it was totally amazing and surprising how the Goa fun started. Beaches, pubs, churches, bike rides, swimming pool, dancing till wee hours. Jumping into the lakes and pools while fully dressed up, doing crazy things making a sand castle. Laughing and jumping like kids, collecting shells and baby coconuts, trying the level of the safety lines with the high tide in the sea experiencing all this has made this journey an amusing one. Waves trying to kiss the moon in night and collecting memories in empty beer bottles was one of the sweetest parts of this trip.  Not to forget the jumping over the closed gate of the graveyard during midnight and then saying good morning to the rising sun was just fabulous. Tea at the lonely beach after a tiring but enjoyable journey was another wonderful experience.



I laughed, enjoyed did craziest of the things with my young team because I connect with them. I saw the dream, the passion, and the sparkle of youth in them. They are as crazy as I am. The jokes, pulling each other’s legs, laughing giggling and even some jealous moments teasing acting daring protecting and caring holding hands in the sea all  this has made our bond even more stronger.


Wish I can capture and save those moments forever…how can I forget to mention our slogan of the trip…#MAZA AA RAI H  and later at the airport  #GHAR NAI JANA H .

No comments:

Post a Comment