Thursday 4 September 2014

Explore Dream Discover

                                  A family that works together and enjoys together!   


   Golden sand, gleaming shores, crumbling architecture and wobble palms are the imperative bare bones of Goa. You cannot find such laid-back atmosphere other than Goa owing to the calm serenity on its beaches. With the ephemeral time, we realized that there are far more things to discover in Goa than the wintry delight of wet sand, gentle beaches and centuries old cathedrals. A very famous saying ‘Travelling leaves you speechless and then turns you into a storyteller’! After this marvelous trip I started believing this quote seriously.

Be it our incredible visits to its famous beaches, not to forget in the company of beautiful girls ;) or experiencing the superb night life of Goa, everything was just amazing.  The scenic beauty, the lovely bike rides and that too with our friend-cum-boss (yes our partner in every crime) made this experience even more pleasurable. May be the complete experience can’t be described in words, because the moments that we have lived will stay in our hearts for lifetime. Initially travel trip is meant to lose ourselves; and we travel, next, to find ourselves. 





The unforgettable journey to the secluded beach, Arambol, is definitely going to stay in our minds for long. Exploring not just the beaches, forts, churches, bazaars, famous nightclubs and food shacks, but the scenic beauty of the coastal state was an experience for lifetime. Experiencing the amazing bike rides with its gifted scenic beauty was like a dream come true. And yes our visit to the so-called haunted Church, who can forget that. Such experiences make life worth living. With this incredible trip, we have learned that travelling is about letting go and completely being open to let days unfold as they come. We often experience the most adventurous moments when we expect them least.








                            Experiences of our team members: 


Meeta Gutgutia (Director, Ferns N Petals):



Meeta Gutgutia
It was the most unexpected crazily; beautiful packed with love, fun, laughter and a great bonding. We all different people from different backgrounds, the way we clicked together enjoyed together as if it had always meant to be like this. I loved the positivity and connectivity around us.
One of the most amazing holiday with the most amazing team.....
Looking forward to stay together, reach the milestones together and     party together....

Devyani Kantawala (Director, Flagship by Ferns n Petals): 



Devyani Kantawala
I felt like I experienced Goa in a way that I never had before on any trip. I heard many people saying…. “If u want to Go Crazy, Go Goa..” Why??? I understood now after visiting Goa with a beautiful group of loved ones! Will forever cherish those moments and remarkable memories .....in these few days I have  learnt that traveling is about letting go and completely being open to let days unfold as they may. In fact, you often experience the most incredible adventures when you least expect them!!! It was the most amazing trip.. 




Ritika Chauhan: 

Ritika Cauhan
"Three days which depicted how the entire life should be lived..... no complaints, no regrets....... just flowing with the flow of life......for me it was a trip of lifetime, coz it doesn't happen much when you forget how the day started and when did it end.
Group of crazy people in a crazy place doing crazy things......##Our Trip to GOA!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) "




Gaurav Kaushik:
Gaurav Kaushik
The most amazing trip of my life! The conversation with my boss (cum friend) Meeta mam was the most wonderful experience which I have ever come across. In those few minutes of conversation she taught me something which I cannot learn on my own and will always follow those beautiful words throughout my life. Thank you for guiding me and showing the right path to follow in life. This was the most wonderful trip I have ever experienced!!!


Sonali Mangla:

Sonali Mangla
Dressing up for parties, beaches and never ending parties, this was a trip which you experience once in your lifetime! The superb bike rides and the excellent sight scenes was the most amazing experience for me. The opulent surroundings and company of some amazing people makes this trip one of the best experience I ever had.     









Arpit Pandey:
Arpit Pandey
Bike rides, sitting on the beach away from all the noise and experiencing the peace, rocking night parties, three sleepless nights but still wandering around with sheer energy. Experiencing the beauty of Goa with no tensions and no stress of life and feel like a free bird, this is what I called a perfect trip.


Mandeep Grewal: 

Mandeep Grewal
In simple words....
3 days of My life which taught me How to Live, Love and Laugh together...
All of us from different age groups, different behaviour, likes and dislikes
united by a beautiful bond i.e. called Happiness...
I wish we keep ROCKING in future and take FNP family to next level..

Piyush Kohli: 

Piyush Kohli
First of all it was an experience of lifetime to be around such wonderful people. Thanks to our Khurafti GANG  coming out of my comfort zone and doing the craziest things have make me a stronger person. This was the journey of a lifetime, not only the gorgeous beauty of Goa but to experience all that with so many crazy people makes this trip an incredible one for me!!! Words won’t be enough to describe those three days.







Kritika Gola:

Kritika Gola
Some moments make life worth living! The scenic beauty, the beach shacks, superbly maintained greenery all around all this gives you a soothing experience. The happening night life, the smashing bike rides and the company of a wonderful people, all this makes it a marvelous trip which has given me beautiful memories which I’ll cherish for lifetime. 

Lalit Jakhwal:

Lalit Jakhwal
It was the best trip I ever had till date. The long bike rides, the beautiful beaches and the greenery all around. One can feel the peace which we usually don’t experience in our everyday lives. I have most enjoyed the night life of that amazing place dancing, cheering and partying all night. At the end, I think it’s the most beautiful trip I have ever experienced.


Neha Sinha: 

Neha Sinha
Experiencing the luxury of Goa’s rich greenery, the fascinating beaches and the ever wonderful bike rides with so many enthusiasts like me makes this trip very special for me. It’s not just the gorgeous beauty of Goa but the amazing company which has made this trip even more memorable one. It will definitely going to stay with me lifelong.






Nitika Bhatia:

Nitika Bhatia
I feel fortunate enough to have my first trip to Goa with such amazing
people. Of course, with the beautiful shores comes some incredible
opportunities to enjoy bright sunny days at beaches. For me, it has turned
out to be the most amazing trip so far. 







 

Seema:

Seema Singh
Best three days of my life! When it started we have no idea that this is going to be our most exciting trip. Enjoying not only the beaches and night life of Goa but seeing the other side of Goa which not many people have usually won’t explore. Experiencing the amazing place so closely with a wonderful group has made this experience a pleasurable one. 




Jasmine Chopra:

Jasmine Chopra
It was the most unexpected CRAZY trip with so much positivity around us that it seemed that we were just meant to be there together. Three days of Happiness this has given me lifetime memories. Blessed to be around all these amazing people!!





No comments:

Post a Comment