Tuesday 24 June 2014

Baby Shower Gift Ideas

Another day #crazyme10.30 in the night #makingagift for a dear person #reminding me of my sm old days #passion for what I do #success to be counted in smiles n compliments..not in money only #my mantra to success #love


Again I was designing a product today. Someone I respect a lot called me today to help her out with a baby shower gift. It was such a short notice and obviously something really special was expected.
Designing a right combination, picking up the products, making of it, personalize gifts it takes too much of thoughts and efforts to go in creating a right baby shower gift. The problem we face in India is that it's a new concept here. There are very few and new mothers have started having baby shower.
Usual baby shower gifts are products for the baby but what I made was to pamper the mother. Something even mothers can cherish. A baby shower is a time to celebrate new life, not just the little one who has born but it's a new life for a woman also. So I wanted to create something to admire the woman who is going to be a Mother. A token of love.





Ohh my god, buying those colorful Marshmallows, Macaroons, Lollypops and tiny-winy tit-bit things, adorable teddies, baby cribs and bibs, bottles and prams. They look so adorable.



And now I know what to gift as a baby shower gifts. More than the products, the packaging was fun, those frills and laces and ribbons.

Finally the gift turned out to be so beautiful. I recommend to pay a lot of attention to the packaging. At the end of the day the products are mostly going to be the same, its the packaging makes the whole difference.  


1 comment:

  1. Nice Post , Send Personalized Gifts to Bangalore @ http://www.bengalurugifting.com/send-personalized-gifts-in-bangalore

    ReplyDelete